Tulpenbollen rooien / Tulip bulbs harvest - VidoFleur - Earth Eater landspoeler

                

To me this brings back memories when I was a kid in Voorhout I peeled
bulbs 4 guilders a basket. It would take about an hour to fill one ,and you did'nt want to shake the basket to much. That meant it would take you longer to fill up.

This was in 1976. My name is Marko Knjisa, I live in Stara Pazova, Serbia. I would like to work in your company, prihavtio make an offer to move to live wherever your company needs to do. I am ready to leave my family for a while, it will start to work in your company. The company has to be my sponsor.

I do not need you to pay the airline ticket, but I need a guarantee that I will work in your company, and I want to work in your company. I do not drink, Non-smoking, do not do drugs, do not use medications for your nerves. I have a family (wife of 35 years, daughter of 17 and son 9 years). Please contact me, what did you decide the reason for the decision to be told.

 Great video! I'm from Iowa, between Waterloo and Charles City - the birthplace of John Deere, Oliver/White, and the invention of the tractor in general. Cool to see a Deere being used for tulip production. Why is it you normally see New Hollands running in the Netherlands? The name? Lol. I had a question about 8:20. Do the tulips that fall through the sieve get replanted? Or where does seed stock come from?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)