Megavalanche 2018 - Damien OTON POV Winning run


Equalification Productions I have been involved with Motorcycle Grand Prix racing for over 20 years and am an ex rider. This Megavalanche 2018 race has got to be the most
demanding of any track in the world and to think that Damien Oton completed this race by using only peddle power at such high speeds is astounding.

The accuracy, reflexes and stamina of Damien leaves the motorcycle community in amazement and the only motorcycle race in the world that is this dangerous is the Isle of Man. Damien, you are a star and are clearly the best rider in the world of two wheel machines including both engine powered and rider powered cycles.

k6lsn This is the most INCREDIBLE thing I have ever seen a human being do! I didn't see the title mentioning the win so I was enthralled as you took the lead and pulled away. The endurance blew me away, I couldn't believe it just kept going! I'm honored to have witnessed this, thanks for filming and sharing this, amazed! ☮️ Wheelchair John in Idaho USA 😎.

strollbaby Epic run. Getting position early looked important: saw you take it easy, early, when you knew where the crash risks were and that part where you cut 3 or 4 guys just from line choice, awesome. Kept looking back, looked like he was chasing, for a bit, but, later, think you just out-paced him. Grats .
Isiah 6:8 Seems like it started in the Hymalayas then went to Amazon River Forrest all this being do paragliding. I vomited twice while watching. Dangerous Damien. Serious focus, lungs and strength. I’m exhausted watching. Sound have taken a motion sickness capsule. And speed is nuts.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)