Here's Why the McLaren F1 Is the Greatest Car Ever Made


SmellyMellys GamePlay Im gunna get two of Dougs pictures signed if he
has the Acura Integra and the Mclaren F1. Because i own a Integra and i love it. And my favourite super car is the McLaren F1..mind blowing that both these cars are naturally aspirated. Hope he has them both availble. My Integra is even the Type R yellow like the one he reviewed. Looks EXACTLY like it.

  Don DoDat So you think you had enough evidence to prove that this car was the greatest car ever created ??? Let me have you at hello Mr. It’s an English car. I can name 20 cars easily better than this car.

  Johnny Tampocao Very interesting video, I've known this very famous super car that it has 3 seats and a record holder of the fastest sports car for decades but other than that I just learned right now the other specs. Jay Leno is so lucky he quadrupled his investment on this car.💕

  strictly business I'm not going to say the greatest car ever made but it's definitely in my top 10. I've got to see one of them In my life time. They are bad ass I love how Doug gave the racing history on the car. Super special vehicle to me.

  Tom Newham The reason why it was the fastest car for so long because there was an economic downturn when it was released. Also that is why so few were made and so there was no market for . Leading up to the F1, we had Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar and Bugatti all releasing super cars that were ahead of the rest. It just happened to be that the McLaren F1 was the last of the line of legendary cars made in the and was able to gain in my opinion it does not deserved to be labeled the greatest car ever.
 


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)