2020 Toyota Highlander – Redline: First Look – 2019 NYIAS



I'mJustFarhan With the impressive new Camry that isn't the epitome of a
snooze-fest, to the near-perfect new Avalon that is maturely youthful yet graceful, to the surprising new Corolla Hatchback that hints at a hot hatch variant coming soon, to the refreshing new RAV4 with capable yet more interesting character (especially versus millions of other crossover SUVs on the market), to a daring new Corolla (sedan) that seems like it won't be your typical average appliance after all, to the re-imagined (yet perfect so far to me) new Supra that promises to be proven and more badass than it ever was before (already my next car btw), and now the confidently great (so far) new Highlander that promises to be more competitive than ever before.

  Iboy Dafreshest I feel this is the best Highlander yet. I see everyone complaining in the comments "oh it looks like a Subaru and all that" This was just a refresh and the Subaru but whatever. It's a new car, yall would get over it. A lot of people have said that Toyota's look so boring, but know, they come with something so good and y' all are still complaining. I don't what everyone wants Toyota to do again. I feel all their cars are just looking better.

 From the head turning Camry, to the Elegant and yet youthful Avalon, the new striking Corolla. Pls just give them a break. If you want looks, go to your German brands. But the new Toyota line up is freaking cool.

  J Fer starting production for them now and all I have to say is the new updated version is going to be the best. He didnt even go into ful detail but I can assure you that this highlander is made for all seasons of weather with just a touch of a button. It has many new colors to choose from both interior and paint. My favorite so far is the blizzard ice white pearl or the deep blue pearl.

It has the best advanced technical upgrades its basically a smart SUV. Toyotas last forever with the best of care and never break down on there parts. They do a lot of work being safety to the road and i would love to own one but seeing them everyday makes me love my job too.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)