Man Plays Piano For Blind Elephants

Mary Reynolds I really do hope that this 'sanctuary' has changed. I volunteered for a month in 2015; they chained the elephants at night, encouraged tourists to ride them in the river and always carried (and used) bull hooks.

 The elephants were certainly not free and it broke my heart when I realised how bad it was after being so invested in making a difference in their lives. I hope that all of their elephants are well treated now.

  Natasha Palmer Wow you are an amazing man!! Your gift is incredible and the love you have for these injured souls is just extremely beautiful! It breaks my heart that they have suffered so greatly but you are repairing there lives, it made me cry watching the elephant cry to your music, I don't usually like that kind of thing but watching the impact your music has calmed me instantly so thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️💞


Gerald Ricker I love this you can see how she loves the music it makes you cry she is so Beautiful make a Rainbow Loom cross your Eye's 🌈🕺
Fem Alipda When some people are more suitable to be called "animals" than "human"... A human without humanity.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)