Kitty Hawk Flyer in San Francisco Flight Two Takeoff to Landing

Joe Eye Great job guys!!! you need to patent that right away and start
design to perfect it into a rescue vehicle out in the waters where rescue swimmers can't go because of crashing waves onto the rocks... and people who become stuck and trapped in canals where the water moves too fast for rescue swimmers to go. Design rescue gear you can throw to someone they can fasten to in order to pull them out of the waters or along the waters to safety, where its too dangerous for rescue swimmers.

Chorkaloopa I appreciate the effort and science behind it, but just imagine the sound if 10 of these were flying around. That's one aspect that needs to be addressed. Kudos on your work, though. Cheers.

  Whatyoudo Dumbass's call it the KittyHawk! Yeah that makes sense because the Kitty Hawk was the first time man flew and you know, this is just like that, all though we have now flown about a million different machines! Why are people digressing as they move forward? A helicopter does what he's doing here 10 times better and maybe even quieter and possibly cheaper. I admit this is kinda cool but all they have done is redistribute the noise maker into a bunch of little noise makers, still i wish em luck, stupid "look at me!" name and all.

  mhrog For those comments saying the dangers and hazards in this, It's still experimental people! A working successful one. Fly first, safety concerns later. When the Wright brothers first flew, they had their share of trial accidents, met a lot of sceptics and criticisms. Look what human transportation has become more than a century later? This is one of those that the kittyhawk technology has spawned into. It's the flying car in its birth pains. I'm the same age as Tom Cruise, I hope to own one and experience air traffic in my lifetime.

Bruce Kugler Huh, Wcolby ? I don't get it, I had an experience of listening to the buzz of those little props, which is at a higher frequency than a larger prop, and I simply said if you took six of those crafts it would pretty loud, and I maintain that, like how a swarm of bees flapping those tiny wings is pretty pronounced on a dead quite day. As far as turn my sound down, huh ? Then there's no input to my ear of what I heard. I wasn't being critical, just making a simple observation.

 Turn my volume down ? Is that like when people make critical comments about a radio station or something else on media, " then turn to something else, or turn it off ?" How nutty reactive we've become when we simply observe something. Even the sound of something becomes us against them ? Those who like the sound and those who find it loud and annoying to their ear. May you enjoy the sound of this craft and have children we also learn to appreciate it without turning the sound down.
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)