Baby Pull Ups Amazing toddler 😲👶


James DiPietro Not really, at birth our bodies are designed to cling to our mother,
because we are apes, that's why infants have such grip strength for such tiny hands.

Vickie Schneider The first night we brought our son home from the hospital he rolled over on all fours and was pushing up in his bassinet. The next day my husband put his sister's crib up. He was always pulling up on things. You don't realize how strong they really are.

Pauline Whiteley I had one like this. When my son was 10 months old he climbed up two bunk beds and then reached over to the top of a tall bookcase to get two small files of disappearing ink that my older boys had bought from a trick shop.

He drank the ink and fell unconscious. I was in the next bedroom making the bed. After rushing him to the hospital I heard one doctor saying to another ' no he hasn't disappeared yet!!'.( very funny ) Luckily the 'ink' was pure alcohol and no lasting harm was done but you need eyes in the back of your head. I had no idea he could climb like that at so young an age. He has been watched like a hawk ever since....and he's 46 now.😱

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)