Motorcycle Compilation - Burnouts, Brutal Sounds and more!


🎃 Comment visitor This Video
🌎 53patsfan:  Been a rider all my life .
The idiots who rev their bikes(non-Harley) , sound like my weed-wacker. I know they are fast, but revving them is chilidsh. Harley's always sound good(and other customs), but trying to do a burnout in a crowd and you can't shows your inexperience AND IS DANGEROUS. If your trying to look cool, drive by like you don't care, that is cool. Everything else shows how UNCOOL you really are
🌎RAD Motorsports:  I've been riding Harley-Davidsons for over 25 years and I gotta say most of these guys are completely idiotic douchebags that make the rest of us look bad! I love to ride fast sometimes and I always love a good burnout too, but not in heavy traffic with a bunch of pedestrians around!
 I was just waiting for an accident to happen or someone to get hurt! The sport bike riders are no different, all they want to do if rev the shit outta their bikes and ping the RPMs off the rev limiter like "Look at me, I'm important too, I rev my bike like a douchebag just so people will notice me and give me attention!" Pfft what the fuck ever! No true biker that loves and respects their bike treats their motorcycle like that,
 we wrench and maintain our rides to keep them in pristine riding order, we don't beat the shit out of our bikes because we want them to last and not break down and leave us stranded out in the middle of no where during a trip! These fucking asshat, wannabe bikers have no clue what it means to be a real biker! It's about being out in the wind,
 the connection between man and machine, a release of stress from everyday life by going for a ride, not revving the shit out of your bike to try to get attention and make people look at you!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)