Tokyo's Secret Island Paradise | AOGASHIMA ★ ONLY in JAPAN


Jurassic Park may be the first thing that comes to mind when you see
Aogashima Island from the air - but yes, THIS IS TOKYO! It's famous for having a volcano inside a volcano surrounded by dense jungle.

 It's also considered the smallest town in Japan and the hardest place in Japan to get to. There is no direct transportation to Aogashima. These facts are what make Aogashima the best kept secret in Tokyo!

        🎃 Comment Visitor This Video
staninjapan07 :  Thanks for a great video. You're a good travel-log reporter, and you've put this video together really well (I am guessing you traveled alone). After 11 years of living in central Japan, and a year near Tokyo, there are few areas I have not yet visited. This is one that is now on my 'go to' list.

 I usually travel by motorbike (big and comfy enough for two), so I often have to take the ferry route, but it seems that Aogashima is small enough to get around with nothing more than leg or a rent a-bike / bicycle.

 My wife often talks about going to Hachiojima, which she has visited and I haven't. Now I have seen this video, if we go to Hachiojima, we'll make a two-island trip of it. Thanks again for a great video. I am almost inspired to start doing Japan travel-logs, but I have no creative skills :( EDIT:

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)