Bull Sharks | JONATHAN BIRD'S BLUE WORLD



Jonathan travels to Mexico for an up close encounter with Bull sharks,
infamous for the fact that they are known to be the most dangerous species of shark to humans. He gets to try a chain mail anti-shark suit, and meets a biologist who is studying the sharks to learn more about their population and habits.

Eduardo Pin
Bull sharks are very common and they are named "cabeça chata" in Brazil. What means sth like "flat head shark". Also he is blamed to more than 60 shark incidents. Most of all fatal. The curiosity about these cases is that all off incidents took place in a single beach.

 These beach is named "Praia de boa viagem" and it is notorious and considered one of the most dangerous beaches in the world. There has a perfect environment for these sharks and a perfect environment for accidents, like a cloudy shallow warm water.

Cynthia Rodriguez
 I never realized how much a bull shark looks like a great white, but they do. I'm terrified of them because they can swim in fresh water, too.

 There are a lot of bodies of fresh water that connect to the ocean, and I have always enjoyed the fresh water lakes while vacationing in those areas.

 Scary!!!! How are people comfortable boating on these lakes when they live in areas like I've mentioned here?? I'm sure people have been attacked in places like Mississippi, Louisiana, etc. I know people are attacked regularly in Australia by this type of shark in fresh or salt water, and they're extremely aggressive by nature!!

Calum Stewart
can I tell you all a scuba diving story? so my first dive in the open water went like this: near the end of the dive, the asked whether I was ok using the hand signal.

I put my thumb up to say I'm good. but putting your thumb up in diving means "go up." they grabbed me and pulled me up to the surface! I kept putting my hand across my neck to say "cut it out! cut it out!" but putting there hand across my neck means "out of air!" so they thought I was out of air and needed to return to the surface! when I told them I was fine everyone started laughing.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)