Working from a helicopter!


Mark Antony Kedian Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two
m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion.

Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

  Bob Johnson i watched something similar. the helicopter had a small ladder hanging fron it with a big j hook on the top.... a guy was on the ladder clipped in like this guy on the video... the pilot hover NEXT to the high power transmission line and hooked the ladder onto the tower arm... and the worker unhooked from the copter to the ladder and then the copter flew to the next line and dropped off another guy in a similar fashion... the guys did their work, and the copter came back and hovered over the ladder and guy and picked them up....... what skill......

  Ricky Stephen LeBlanc I recently observed one of these first hand and having flown over 3000 hours in a helicopter (as a passenger in the copilot seat), I too was amazed at the ability of the pilot to keep the chopper steady... it looked like he was sitting on the helipad just waiting..

  Gilbert Delapaz That's a good job but you don't get to work year round I have friends that work for the power industry they jump around they work the power lines for a few months I know not get laid off cuz they make a lot of money and then they go to the rough Necker's oil drilling they worked there a few more months and then they get laid off and then they go to the offshore oil rigs they make a lot of money I got one friend that works year-round but he bounces around he's a truck driver he's an oil rig driller he works the power lines he volunteers work and gets paid he's got a good job here around but he's everywhere never had a home but we're friends for life.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)