Dog Returns Kisses from Infant Girl

Jessy Heishman It always depends on how you raise a dog. If you hurt
him, whenever he does something wrong, the possibility of him/her ever biting a human, is higher, than when you treat your dog with respect, love and dignity! Our White GSD is the sweetest dog and I am not afraid of him ever biting my daughter, because he was raised the right way!,

  Deborah Phillips Really people. I am sure this parent has been around the dog enough to know it's temperament. A person was taking the video so they could jump right in. As far as what the dog licks before he kisses the little girl, have you seen what kids put in their mouth? I kiss my dog and he kisses me.


Noreen Cheel Let’s not all get Negative about this Video. We all know that it could have ended differently but it didn’t. The dog adores this child look at the way it came up and sat closer and licked her cheek. I thought this is a devoted Dog.

  Karlene Saucier I don't care what kind of breed any dog is. I have seen the gentlest dog ever, snap. If you touch them wrong, whatever. But you never, ever put your face next to a dogs. I know, it always happens to someone else not you, guess again. Why take changes, there is a reason the saying goes, better safe than sorry,

Christina Maria That dog put his face into hers and kissed her when she stopped kissing him. He was so calm and content to let her love on him. He wasn’t uncomfortable and was obviously not threatened. Come on now, just enjoy the cute video of a girl and her pupper
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)