What Eat in a Day Easy and Healthy Meal Ideas


Lisa-Marie Sanchez
 I am 14 and decided to change my life a bit! I’m doing Workouts, Yoga in
the morning and eat healthy (or at least try to) So I‘m eating porridge with fruits (banana, Apple, Berrys....) in the morning and drink a Earl grey tea or citron tea. For lunch I’m eating Whole Wheat Pasta (often, not everyday ๐Ÿ˜‚) with vegetables. In the afternoon I eat a bowl of fruits with Pure Greek Yoghurt (yummyyyyy) and in the evening salad or bread or anything else. I’m not overweighted more toned body would be nice), but I want to life more healthy.

Amber Murphy What I ate for breakfast ... In my vita-mix I blended- 1 cup water, 1 tsp chia seeds and 1 Tbsp hemp seeds and 1/4 tsp matcha to make like a milk..... then on low speed I added in : collagen, sprouted pumpkin seed butter and ancient nutrition coconut lime protein burst preworkout ๐Ÿ˜†kind of a crazy concoction but it gives me a ton of energy and is nice before a workout.

  Candace Courtorielle You are helping me make a routine for myself and start some healthy meals for my mornings with 4 kids. I need a mood boost and I think these will help along with the gym in the mornings. Thank YOU for promoting healthy options. I have never ate so unhealthy in my life and Im so ready to get out of it :)

  TrianaVapes I never eat in the mornings I hardly eat at all. I've always had a hard time eatting food I don't look it but I really do my whole life ive been this way.and im trying to lose more weight. How do u or have any ideas to get ur metabolism going? or in my situation to get me to eat and feel hungry like a normal person?

Emily E Your dinner looked amazing I’m going to try that for sure! This morning I ate a slice of avocado toast with a Sliced boiled egg on top. It sounds really plain but it’s a favorite of mine because it is so simple, easy, and delicious! Love your what I eat in a Day videos; these are what I watch when I need ideas for new meals:)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)