Knife massages are now a thing! 😱


Nicola McHugh why did we not learn this at college? πŸ€” Imagine talking
ur client through this .. “I’m just warming the oil up in my hands and then I will start hacking at you with this razor sharp machete .. try and relax” πŸ˜‚

Darlene Jeanette Sloat One slip and its all over. Not a good plan. You can use something else that can do the same thing without results ending in death if a slip of the KNIFE.

Samantha Kathleen Pearce Just something different to try and make money this can not be therapeutic or helpful in anyway.I wouldn't be able to.relax in fear she would slip and chop my ear off.

  Foo Dorothy yes, proud to say i took the challenge to try tis Knife Therapy in taiwan n the sifu was a 70+ year old madam who did knife therapy as well as tui na on my. it was something different n she stretched my tight muscles b4 she commenced with the "chopping". i felt so relaxed n light after my therapy. shiok n i wl do it againπŸ‘
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)