Here's Why the 2019 BMW X7 Is the Best Big Luxury SUV


The 2019 BMW X7 is the newest full-size luxury SUV -- and the best.
Today I'm reviewing the BMW X7 to show you why the X7 is so great -- and I'm taking you on a full tour of the X7, to show you all the cool technology and features of the new BMW X7.

  Bobby Boosha The X7 is a nice ride, but rarely is the third row ever used for most people. I couldn't justify paying $90K when for about $45K I could get a Mazda CX9 Signature Model with about 90% of the same features. I guess the X7 is for the rich soccer moms who want to impress the other soccer moms who own the X5s. Soccer mom syndrome started 30 plus years ago with the Dodge Grand Caravan, then the Tahoe, Hummer H2, Suburban, ect. I'm a little surprised it took BMW this long to figure this out.

Brian Menda For the switches for the second and third row seats, including the panel in the trunk, they are all one touch. You just push or pull any of them for a click and the motion will complete on its own. No need to hold anything down.

 You mentioned if you get the captains chairs option they're power adjustable, but those controls are identical to those found on the bench seats. All seats in all configurations of the X7 are powered.

  JA RD Too biased toward European junk is very obvious Doug has never been to a MB or BMW shop. I have a friend working at one in the Florida and he tells me all kinds of horror stories about BMW's he gets a substantial discount for being employee and still don't want buy one.Just take one of these craps on a mild trail vs a LX570/Landcruiser and tell me how it goes.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)