Japanese Food - GIANT BLUEFIN TUNA FISH CUTTING Sashimi Bowl Tokyo Japan


My True Love is My FR-S
 Is it just me or did he do this the worst possible way? Way too many
bone chops, wrong filllets, using to wrong knife, leaving parts of the bloodline IN the fillets before cutting pieces (which I understand some do, but not if they can't handle a fillet without mangling all of the muscle fibers).
And to think this is happening in Japan with a chef who has the luxury of working with a whole, fresh bluefin!! This was so hard to watch, but I kept watching, thinking that he might have a reason for using these weird methods, only to realize it's just worse and worse as he goos through the fish. Such an amazing fish, prepared by an absolute idiot.

The Man
It might be my assumption and I get it I seen other chef doing far better job at cutting the fish and all and yes there's old and also very young looking chef.
 This chef here looks young too and I think they just decided to let him have a go at cutting the fish and all. Just an assumption from me because after all you can show them how it;s done as many times as you want but you can only really do it and learn to do better by doing it.
My assumption is he is a young chef still learning and the others thought just give the guy a chance and let him keep doing it to get better. The camera's rolling and all so I think after when everything is done the other chef's might take him aside later for some lessons to learn how he could do it better etc.
 I know one could say then why didn't they get the best chef there to do it when they know they are being filmed? That I wouldn't know except the more senior chef might just be camera shy or something. Potentially it's another thing as a test for the younger chef to overcome.
 The other possibility is he might actually be really good at it but when he has the camera rolling and all eyes on him knowing he is being filmed he might just be making the mistakes due tot he pressure. You see it all the time when you get someone filming and or constantly watching, sometimes even a master can make number of mistakes.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)