Winnebago-Horizon-42Q


Castaway
 I'm loving the new Euro finishes. However, I still don't understand why
some layouts have the dinette facing the street side/neighbors camp site when parallel parked.

 Who wants to look at asphalt, traffic or your neighbors junk while eating? I would much rather face my own campsite and view. I prefer the Kitchen to provide a sound and visual buffer to the highway and to neighbors, and have the dinette next to my own patio.

 I also don't like 'having my back' to my campsite (which is always on the passenger side). Same complaint for the bed. Have the slide out on the driver side, with a head board for privacy and two side windows next to the pillows for ventilation.

 I like to sit up in bed and face my own campsite. So there should be a picture window across the bed and a t.v. can pop up from behind the vanity under the picture window.

 One more suggestion, in rigs with two toilets, make one toilet a Nature's Head(remove that blackwater tank in favor of an extra potable water tank) for extended stays on BLM land. :) As an added luxury I would also install a 4 to 12 gallon water distiller with prefilter and post filter unit so seawater and pond water could be made potable.

Mike Konyndyk
 Why did they hire a mute to sell campers. What you missed is “plenty of storage” and “this makes into a bed” so I guess it’s better.

 Now remember each time you pull this out for a trip, it will cost approx. $25,000. Well worth sleeping uncomfortably in a campground. The worst regret is the whole experience!.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)