Health Nuts Swap Diets With Junk Food Addicts


Aubrey Vasquez
 I love when YB does these kinds of videos because she always tries really
hard and really puts in an effort. I just really feel like the other girl who had to go and do the junk food thing didn’t really try.

 It’s nothing against her personally it just seems as though she didn’t really give the experiment a fair shot and she just really shot it down claiming that she felt the effect after one bowl of cereal which I could understand for a person who normally eat really healthy.

 However I think she could’ve just made a more concentrated effort. The way I look at it is if you’re not willing to truly embrace the challenge then don’t do it at all.
Self Proclaimed esper 
 Omg she was really about to drop out bc of one bowl of cereal. I find it funny how yb can eat both and stick to the challenge but the other can't. I barley eat meat unless.
 I want something to hold me over and even then i eat a combination of healthy food and junk (although junk is my weakness) i tend to eat bigger meals when I know I'll be out and about to hold me over and smaller when I'm just chilling.
Tabb 
Tabb I seriously don't understand the hype about yb looking Skinner even though she eats junk food instead of healthy foods.. everyone is different , everyone is shaped different , every one have different metabolisms!!! For instance take a line of girls with the same exact weight.
 So for example you have 5 girls standing in line who weigh the same ,("150lb") Each one of those girls won't look like they are all the same weight. Each one is shaped different maybe different height so the weight is distributed different. Some maybe look like they weigh 150 lbs and some may not.
It just depends on (YOU PERSONALLY)!!! Some have more muscle ,some have more fat. Some have slow metabolism. Some have fast. To be exact me and my sister weigh the same. But I look fit as to where she looks like she weighs the amount.. and btw I can't stand ppl who say fat ppl just eat and are fat. (Some just eat and are fat ..to each is their own!) however some ppl as myself can eat anything and not gain anything. My sister on other hand would eat a portion of what I consume and would gain a few lbs. -going back to metabolisms!!! So technically shouldn't 'I BE THE "FAT ONE" '!!??!! EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!! Besides skinny Ppl can be unfit to just Bec "we LOOK skinny" doesn't mean we are in great health.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)