Giant Lobster {Catch Clean Cook} Home Made Lobster Bisque!!! Tasty Tuesday!


Fernando Argenal 

Everyone’s takes Rob saying that he’s on a multimillion dollar boat and
saying it’s not about the money out of context. I even saw a comment saying he was bragging about it.

 He’s not bragging, he’s showing appreciation that he’s been given the opportunity to fish off of such a nice boat with the family who owns it, and he says it’s not about the money as to clarify what my comment is saying.

 It just seems that there are so many immature people who’s ears filter out the parts where he talks about the experience and memories.

 The money allows for the memories to be made and the opportunities for these things to present themselves, but that’s the real beauty about it, the experiences, not the actual boat itself (it’s a nice boat but you get the point) hope you got something from my comment and hope y’all have a nice day!

Thomas Fisk 
 One of the world's worst salesmen, but in all fairness YouTube is creating them by the thousands. In the late 60s I spent 2 years in Key West on the USS Bushnell, there use to be a sub base there. People in the Keys seem to have changed a lot since I was there.

It use to be the most relaxing place on earth. My favorite thing was playing and feeding the fish that were always by the ship's fenders. They had more colors than the rainbow. Most were angels, and they loved to swim into my palm. Your diving scenes brought back the memories.

 The water was just plain magical. I kinda cringed at how you made the lobster. I love it baked and each bite soaked in melted real butter. Enjoy while you can, it seems I was there just a few days ago, but that's common for the human mind at 70.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)