HOW I STAY HEALTHY + FIT | day in my life

Hey guys! Today I show you a day in my life and explain the different things I do to stay healthy and fit.

Of course, everyday is not the same; I can eat different meals and switch up my workouts - this is just a look into one specific day. I know everybody loves to suddenly turn into a nutritionist/personal trainer in the comments whenever a "health and fitness" video is uploaded...
 I do what feels best for my body and gives me the results I want. You do not have to follow what I do because this is simply a day in MY life. Of course I appreciate your support, but please keep suggestions about changing my lifestyle to yourself.
 forgot to mention how I made my dinner: 1. cut up veggies, add some seasoning, and cook on the grill (medium-high heat) for about 20 minutes 2. cut a potato into fry-shapes (choose your thickness), drizzle with a tiny bit of oil, add whatever seasoning, spread evenly on a baking sheet, bake at 430ºf for 40-45 minutes
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)