Just a proud mommy watching her babies ❤

Carol Maki-Bishop So sweet and loving. German Shepards are such great
animals , my Mother said she had one as a child that followed her everywhere.


KoKo Ismy Sweets this looks just like buddah, I knew for sure he was half dachshund I watched him be born but we didn't know who his daddy was, must have been German Shepherd πŸ’–


Pamela Anders Shepherd's are so nurturing. My male Shepherd was completed besotted when my cat had kittens. I could never keep him away. The love in his eyes was tangible and he was so very gentle, nuzzling them lovingly with his big black nose.🐢🐱


Evie Lynne If thoes "orbs" floating arounf were spirits, they would be much bigger. That might just be dust from all the Hay. Dust is easily picked up on cameras when a light is there to reflect off them.

Spirit orbs are always much bigger than a dust partical floating around. So no, thoe are nor Orbs. Thats Dust. And Yes i do believe in the supernatural and Paranormal.
Kristine Mrowka Hoyt Lol my dog did that too. At first she thought she was in trouble, she thought she pooped, and was scared. Then after all was said and done she looked at them in amazement. Who knew poops could
wiggle!?!? Lol
 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)