Neymar Jr The Most Creative & Smart Plays


Klartext Tv
 I think i am the biggest neymar fan in the world he made me love football.
He plays streetfootball but on the biggest stage of the world and is in my opinion the best Player in the world after Ronaldo.

 People don't understand the way he plays football. What this man does is just art. Nobody is as talanted as he. Not even Ronaldinho. People only notice his dives from the world cup but don't see that he get fouled 15 till 20 times per game in average.

People have to enjoy him and not hate or disrespect him. We have to be lucky that there is a player with pure magic in his boots. Please like my comment that i can convince more people with my opinion.

Lionel Messi 
 Only Neymar and Messi can do this, I have not seen no other player that can dribble playmake score goals free kicks penalties as consistently as them 2, Hazard is a great dribbler play maker but his goal scoring doesn't touch them 2.

Lochlan Scott
Neymar is a good player but I still think football is not all about being the best player in the team football is about being a team and passing and not about all these skills if your the hardest worker in your team that’s what’s important.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)