Toyota Echo Security no start. A weird tip on car starting.

Today's car is having integrated anti theft security system. The security system consist of immobilizer, ECU and transponder key.

 If the system is running well, it is very reliable and providing good level of security and operation but sometimes the security is keeping the car from starting unnecessarily also.
 Here is one case of Toyota Echo with me today. Here security system is not allowing my car to start with original key.
 So here I am going to solve the problem. It came in the way and it was night time when it happened so I did not made much testing on the car but if it will come again in some good time and place, I will make enough testing and will film it as a case study.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Label Cloud

Healthy (19) Other (100) sport News (21) Travel (22)